God's Plan of Salvation
Do you know where you will be one hundred years from now?
If you were to leave this world today, do you know where you would go – to heaven or hell?
IF YOU CANNOT SAY HEAVEN…
PLEASE READ FURTHER
• The Bible teaches that we were born with a rebellious nature toward God. It is called the sin nature. We all are sinners, and all have sinned.
“The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies.”
• Because God is creator and Ruler over all, He must reckon with all who disobey and reject him.
“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
• There is hope - Jesus has taken our punishment for us.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
• You must repent! (turn from rebellion against God)
“Repent ye therefore, and be converted that your sins may be blotted out.” Acts 3:19
• You must believe! Believe Jesus died for you – in your place that he was raised again on the third day and is alive forevermore. Believe also means to have confidence that Jesus
Christ is the only hope for salvation, and you must surrender your heart to him.
“…Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.” Acts 16:31
What We Believe
We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only way to heaven. We believe that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world and was raised from the dead; thereby providing redemption for our sins.
Because of Christ’s death, we have been given the power to become sons of God and to share this “good news” with others
This is God's Plan of Salvation.